Sunday, May 12, 2013

Board Game Geek 24 Hour Contest

I've just discovered the Contests section of the Board Game Geek forum, in particular the really cool 24 hour contests held each month. In essence, you have to create a whole game within a single 24 hour window! Obviously, I had to give it a go and ended up with...
You can check out the action on the May 2013 contest here.
Worryingly, while walking around Caulfield Park this morning, I had another idea for a game, but it didn't fit this month's theme. It would be possible to make in 24 hours, but unfortunately, I've already thought too much about it and got it basically all worked out in my mind, which is really against contest rules. I'm still going to do it, but not for the contest. Possibly for another contest...

No comments:

Post a Comment