Tuesday, October 23, 2012

PERILOUS QUEST: Warrior's Quest

I've decided to split Perilous Quest up into a series of starter packs, each based around a single class. This way I can concentrate all my powers upon a single class at a time, and I don't have to complete all of them before releasing the game. It also means that each starter pack can contain an adventure specifically tailored to each class. Once all the starter packs are out I plan to do some generic adventures which can be played by any class, and possibly some expansions which allow things like multi-classing, and creating your own quests.

Currently I am working on the first starter pack: Warrior's Quest which handles (surprisingly!) the warrior class. I've been coming up with skills which suit fighter-type characters, and I've got a fair list, but I'd like to add more so some really unique warriors can be created. I also have to create the weapons list and do some more art.

Things are starting to move a bit quicker now that I've divided the project up into starter packs, so watch this space like the proverbial hawk. I suspect the play testing rules will be ready fairly soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment