Monday, October 1, 2012

Welcome to Top Dog Gaming!

Greetings!
I figured it was about time I set up a blog about my games designing endeavours, so here it is.
For me, the creative side of gaming is always the important part - to the extent that I prefer building and painting armies to actually playing wargames! I've always dickered around with my own rules, originally because I was young and had no money to buy all the shiny games in every issue of White Dwarf. These days I enjoy the creative process of making my own games and really love the way the internet has made the whole print-and-play concept so viable.
Anyway, this blog is here to keep you posted on what I am working on, and for me to rant and ramble about what I am working on...
I'll be announcing new things on here, and muttering about things which are in development. Hopefully this'll help me to actually complete a few more of the games I come up with (so far I have one game on sale on RPGNow/Drive Thru RPG, and a whole bunch of games in development...)
I will also be discussing various aspects of the gaming hobby including DMing and games I enjoy. Maybe the odd review etc. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment